Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Glorified!



There is absolutely no way for me to begin here... Glory! In my last blog I mentioned the car show... and that it exists to first, Bring Glory to God! Well did we ever! Sponsorships pulled out... WalMarts AMAZING discount faded and was indeed too good to be true... the outcome was so different than we ever expected but it was just what He designed us for in the Garden! Sometimes we need a reminder of where we came to remember where we are going... AMEN? He still isnt finished with us and so we continue.
This weekend we have another fundraiser planned. This time at Christ the Rock Community Church, our home church family. Open up the skies, fall down like rain! We dont want blessings we want YOU! Chili dinner after services and before the membership meeting. I guess the church is expecting 3-400 members for the meeting so hopefully everyone is hungry after church and comes hungry before the meeting. Please join us in prayer for this fundraiser...as we aim to please our Father in following our call. We so desire to be in Romania soon and we believe it to be His will we follow.
Did you see it? Did you see the photo of our children above emerging from the baptismal waters new Creations in Christ? Can you believe this? I am reminded daily that we are in the midst of a spiritual battle... one where we must never let our guard down nor take off a single piece of armor against. Goliath seems small in the eyes of David compared to this enemy! Seeking to destroy families... devour marriages and relationships in community and sever completely cut off Churches with its members. In the midst of this is a promise... Do not be afraid, For I am with you always!
You have to be still and quiet to hear His voice... He is jealous for me and will not shout above the noise and distractions of life. Can you hear Him? Will you listen? His voice gets me through the war... the battle... the emotions of it all when I just dont think I can do it He says, you cant but I CAN!
There is hope... there is Jesus! He is waiting for you will you reach out to Him and accept Him? Can I tell ya something.... its TRUE! Its ALL true!

No comments:

Post a Comment