Friday, March 23, 2012

Standing upon His promises




O my goodness... I feel like we never left! Other than the Horizon of Hope building making SO MUCH progress things are the same.
We arrived after a long travel day and were super exhausted. Stela had her special sleepy time tea ready to go when we got home... home... and we welcomed the rest of our team, Henry, Nicole and Michael to Stelas house.
We got settled, talked about their adventures so far and fell asleep for much needed rest.
We are here! God promises to be with us and guide us and give us exactly what we need and when we need it. This has been a tough Mission to plan but I stand on the Rock of Gibraltar and I know My God is bigger and HIs plans cannot be thwarted! Knowing this... we press on...
I will share some pictures with you and show you the adventure we are on are you ready to join us on this journey agaiin this year? I cant wait to share with you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment